As part of Jaemin's October Creativity Challenge, he finally moved forward with something he's always wanted to do: record a podcast! So he sat down with Gabe Rose, a lifelong friend and frequent collaborator, and they decided to hit the record button and see what happened.
In their first podcast attempt,
they cover topics such as:
• sleep drugs extracted from sleepy cats
• giving up a kidney
• undergoing a journey of the senses
• why religion is underrated
•what we’re missing about Trump supporters
• and much more! And there's a bonus surprise if you wait til the end... Enjoy!
- Show notes at: http://www.jaeminyi.com/jaemin-gabe-record-a-podcast/
- Music for the podcast: "As Colorful As Ever" by Broke For Free (brokeforfree.com/)